Open Houses Arlington TX
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATES NEEDED! (1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts available!)
OPEN HOUSE - COME IN AND APPLY IN PERSON
ON THURSDAY, JANUARY 26th from 9am-4pm!
1049 Avenue H East, Arlington, TX 76011
(make sure to bring 2 pieces of ID to show you have
the legal right to work in the USA)
Large company in Arlington seeks
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATES for immediate openings!!!
(1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts available!)
Everyone must be able to work 40-55 hours per week.
Processing Clerks - 1st shift: (This shift is required to work Monday-Saturday, 6am to 3pm or till production is over)
- $9.00 per hour will increase to $9.50 at 90 days
- Responsible for removing the spines of the fillet fish.
- Move the fillet close to you and gently using your fingers feel for bones.
- Identify the bones using the opposite hand to which you are using the assigned tool to debone the fillet.
- Remove the bones found on the fillet using the assigned tool
- Check again that there are no loose spines and / or embodied in the fillet
- Gently arrange the fillet on the table in the opposite direction to which the machine delivers the deboned product.
- Remove loose spines and / or ingrown with the assigned tool
- Review the fillet that have already been deboned and verify steaks have no bone in them.
- Keep your workplace and tools clean and orderly
Quality Technicians - 1st and 2nd shift available: Must be available to work 40-55 hours per week!
- $10.00 per hour will increase to $11.00 at 90 days
- Responsible for routine sampling and testing of product at various stages of production.
- Responsible for recognizing, identifying, communicating and documenting out-of-spec samples.
- Responsible for ensuring that adjustments are made to ensure compliance to specifications, and for rechecking following adjustments to ensure that products is of the highest quality.
- Responsible for helping to enforce GMP rules.
- Responsible for performing duties listed below.
- raw material quality and ATU evaluation.
- temperature checks
- pH testing
- Metal detector verification
- Quality verification
- Package weight monitoring
- finished package temperature monitoring
- Code date verification
- Equipment calibrations
Sanitation Workers - 2nd shift and move to 3rd shift in about a month: (Shift hours 4pm - 1am or finished)
- Job consists of picking up, carrying, and recycling containers. Position may also include operating machines to dispose of garbage and other wastes.
- Cleaned and serviced food processing equipment after use and as needed.
- Removed all waste products from food production areas on a regular basis.
- Cleaned plant equipment and work areas in coordination with sanitation team.
- Upheld facility and state safety standards in all performed tasks
- Brush down machines, conveyer belts and walls using water, soap, brushers
- Hand sweep or shovel debris and trash
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Previous warehouse sanitation is a plus