May 3, 2021
Whether you use this document as a reference when things get difficult or as a road map to get you from beginning to end, we’re pretty sure you’ll find what you’re looking for here.
This document contains a complete Fear for Sale: The House on Black River game walkthrough featuring annotated screenshots from actual gameplay!
We hope you find this information useful as you play your way through the game. Use the walkthrough menu below to quickly jump to whatever stage of the game you need help with.
This walkthrough was created by Laurie Murphy, and is protected under US Copyright laws. Any unauthorized use, including re-publication in whole or in part, without permission, is strictly prohibited.
- This is the official guide for Fear for Sale: The House on Black River.
- This guide does not mention each time you have to zoom into a location; the screenshots show each zoom scene.
- Hidden-object puzzles are referred to as HOPs. This guide does not show screenshots of the HOPs, however, it is mentioned when a HOP is available and the inventory item collected.
- Use the Map to travel quickly to a location.
Chapter 1: The Ranch House
- Take the Map (A).
- Open the crate, read the paper, uncover and take the COOKIE and CAT COLLAR (B).
- Give the COOKIE (C).
- Play the HOP (D); receive WIRE.
- Take the GARDEN GNOME (E) and BROOM (F).
- Touch the doorbell (G). Use the WIRE (H). Touch the doorbell.
- Walk forward.
- Speak to the woman and the man.
- Touch the wood 3x (I). Take the PANEL PART (J).
- Take the GNOME CAP (K).
- Select the doll (L). Play the MINI-HOP to get SONIA’S DOLL.
- Take the MAGAZINE (M).
- Take the BRACELET (N).
- Touch the fan (O).
- Take the EYE (P).
- Take the SLINGSHOT BASE (Q).
- Use the BROOM (R). Touch the painting.
- Select (S) for a puzzle (T).
- Solution (U1-U2). 1-26.
- Take the note and MAILBOX KEY (V).
- Walk down 2x.
- Take CUPID’S ARROW (W).
- Use the MAILBOX KEY (X).
- Open and take the letter, HAIRPIN and BALL OF YARN (Y).
- Place the CAT COLLAR, EYE and BALL OF YARN (Z).
- Take HARRY’S PORTRAIT and the LENS (A).
- Use the HAIRPIN (B).
- Play the HOP (C) for a BOW.
- Combine the BOW and CUPID’S ARROW for CUPID’S BOW (Inventory).
- Place CUPID’S BOW (D).
- Take MARTIN’S PORTRAIT (E).
- Walk down.
- Combine the GARDEN GNOME and GNOME CAP to take LISA’S PORTRAIT (Inventory).
- Place LISA’S, HARRY’S and MARTIN’S PORTRAIT (F).
- Solution (G).
- Enter Alex’s Studio.
- Lift the blinds (H).
- Take the HOODED FIGURE (I).
- Select the phone (J) for a MINI-HOP; receive JACK’S BROKEN PHONE.
- Place SONIA’S DOLL (@).
- Take the album (K).
- Solution (L1-L2).
- Take the BOX (M).
- Open the MAGAZINE (Inventory) take the note and MALE FIGURE.
- Place the MALE and HOODED FIGURES (O).
- Select and walk right.
- Uncover and take the RED GLASS BALL and SUSPENDERS (P).
- Combine the SLINGSHOT BASE and SUSPENDERS for a SLINGSHOT (Inventory).
- Place the SLINGSHOT for a MINI-HOP (Q).
- Aim and shoot the SLINGSHOT (R).
- Take the SCREWDRIVER (S).
- Open and take the SARAH’S PICTURE and SYMBOLS (T).
- Use the SCREWDRIVER (U); take the REFRIGERATOR HANDLE (V).
- Return to the Guest Room.
- Place the SARAH’S PICTURE (W) and select (X).
- Solution (Y1-Y2). Ax2-B-Cx4-Dx2-Ex3-F.
- Select (A). Take a BATTERY and RUNE (B).
- Return to Alex’s Studio.
- Place the LENS and BATTERY (C) to trigger a HOP (D). Receive a NECKLACE.
- Walk down 2x, then right.
- Place the BRACELET (E) and NECKLACE (F). Take the HAMMER and COIL OF ROPE (G).
- Place and select the REFRIGERATOR HANDLE (H).
- Take the HAM (I).
- Give the HAM (J).
- Open the gate; walk forward.
Chapter 2: The Barn
- Take the MAGNET (K).
- Use the HAMMER (L).
- Take the ZIPPER PULL (M).
- Take the BOX OF PAINTS (N).
- Combine the MAGNET and COIL OF ROPE for a MAGNET ON A ROPE (Inventory).
- Use the MAGNET ON A ROPE to get the ORNAMENT HALF (O).
Share this article
Trulia Mansfield TX
August 29, 2014
DR Horton McKinney TX
January 28, 2017
Mansions for sale in TX
February 2, 2017