FT Worth APTS
LearningForward Texas is the state affiliate of LearningForward (formerly NSDC/National Staff Development Council). We offer numerous professional opportunities to interface with other professional developers throughout the state and nation, broadening horizons and sharing research and successful ideas.
LearningForward Texas is open to any individual interested in professional learning. We encourage you to visit us often. We invite you to join with LearningForward Texas to create quality professional learning for all educators in the state of Texas. Application for free membership in this organization is available through this website. Join us today!
LearningForward Texas’s Purpose
LearningForward Texas’s purpose is to ensure that every educator in the state of Texas engages in effective professional learning every day so that every student achieves. We will accomplish our purpose by advocating for high quality professional learning.
LearningForward Texas believes…
- That high quality professional learning is planned, implemented, and evaluated in a way that consistently models LearningForward’s new definition and Standards for Professional Learning.
- People are our most valuable resource.
- Life-long learning is essential for all.
- Quality professional learning positively impacts student learning.
- Quality professional learning promotes and supports positive change for achieving organizational purpose.